Macromolecular architectures involve synthesis, design and development of tailor-made polymers by employing different synthetic methods. From conventional step-growth or chain-growth to latest controlled radical polymerizations, in this course different Polymer Science topics regarding the synthesis and characterization of complex macromolecular structures are covered. A brief overview of the course is given as follows:
• Macromolecules: characteristics and classification
• Natural and synthetic macromolecules
• Step-growth and chain-growth polymerization
• Ionic and metal-catalyzed polymerization
• Controlled-living radical polymerization
• Copolymers, stars and complex macromolecules
• Physicochemical characterization of macromolecules. Applications
Managerial and technical staff of polymer plants, food, pharmaceutical and automotive industries, among many others.
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us