Process to dry in natural manner whole fruits and vegetables without previous treatment by using a biodegradable flexible film which allows water permeation. It is a sustainable, simple and low-cost process that, besides allowing dehydration, protects fresh products from environmental contamination.
Fruit and vegetables dehydration | Large or small scale | Organic products
• Natural and biodegradable film
• Minimize fruits physical damages caused by ambient factors and manipulation
• Simple, sustainable and low cost dehydration technology
• Avoid fruits microbiological contamination and insect attack
• Ensure cellular tissue integrity after dehydration
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STATUS
Patent request (03/06/2016) Argentine (# 0160101664)
Olivia López, Luciana Castillo, Silvia Barbosa, Marcelo Villar
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us