Raw materials and products characterization • Geometric and aerodynamic particle size distributions • Dose uniformity • Dissolution • Quantification of components (UV, IR, HPLC, MS, GC, NIR, etc.) • Microscopy • X-ray diffraction • Stability • DSC • TGA • Porosity and BET area • Moisture • aw • Cytotoxicity • Test in inflammation model • in vitro mucoadhesion and permeation • in silico fluidodynamic studies • Others.
- Cascade Impactor – Next Generation Impactor (NGI) (COPLEY SCIENTIFIC)
- Laser diffraction particle size analyzer (Horiba, LA 950-V2)
- Franz cells
- Dissolution apparatus (AGILENT, 708 DS)
- High pressure liquid chromatograph (HPLC) (Waters, 600), High pressure liquid chromatograph (Waters Alliance, e2695)
- Moisture analyser (Ohaus, M45)
- Software ANSYS-Fluent
- Stability chamber
- Surface area analyzer (Quantachrome, NOVA 1200e)
- TEM, SEM
Formulations to nebulize | Dry powder inhalers | Pressurized aerosols | Spray nasal formulations | Aerosols for dermal and buccal drug delivery | Spacers and valved holding chambers evaluation |
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us