PLAPIQUI has the following capabilities:
• Design, construction and evaluation of chemical reaction processes under continuous and batch operation
• Chemical reaction tests under wide temperature (h/800°C) and pressure (h/100 bar) ranges
• Studies of catalyst activities based on experimental data
• Determination of reaction mechanisms and kinetics
• Determination of catalyst deactivation kinetics.
• Theoretical modeling of reaction processes based on mass, energy, and momentum balances. Simulation and kinetic parameters fitting
• Optimization and control studies of chemical reactors
• Studies of process conditions and definition of new operating windows
• Specific tests and studies can be tailored to suit the company’s particular interests
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us