Tissue toxin extraction, determination and quantification of microcystins and anatoxins using solid phase extraction (SPE) and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with ultraviolet (UV).
• HPLC Waters model e2695 coupled to a Photodiode Array Detector (PADetector), in the UV-visible spectrum.
• High sensitiviy
• Avoid false positives of inmunoassays (ELISA)
• Simple and rapid solid phase procedure for toxin tissue extraction
• Study toxins transfer in food webs
• Determination of cyanobacterial toxins in tissues of fish and other aquatic animals for human consumption
Food safety | Fish | Mussels | Shrimps | Muscle | Liver | Blood | Kidney
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us