Determination and quantification of microcystins using solid phase extraction (SPE) and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with ultraviolet (UV) detection according to ISO 20179:2005.
Identification of potential toxic cyanobacteria species in water samples with optical microscopy.
• HPLC Waters model e2695 coupled to a Photodiode Array Detector (PADetector), in the UV-visible spectrum
• Binocular Microscope Carl Zeiss model Primo Star
• High sensitiviy, limit of detection below tolerable value for microcystins in drinking water suggested by the WHO
• Avoid false positives of inmunoassays
• Required by legislation in establishing a toxic response
• Determination of dissolved and intracellular toxins
Drinking water | Raw water | Recreational water | Freshwater | Brackish water | Seawater | Water storage tanks | Urban ponds
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us