Determination and quantification of microcystins using solid phase extraction (SPE) and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) with ultraviolet (UV) detection.
Identification of potential toxic cyanobacteria species in water samples with optical microscopy.
• HPLC Waters model e2695 coupled to a Photodiode Array Detector (PADetector), in the UV-visible spectrum
• Binocular Microscope Carl Zeiss model Primo Star
• High sensitiviy, limit of detection below tolerable values for anatoxins in drinking water
• Avoid false positives of inmunoassays
• Required by legislation in establishing a toxic response
• Determination of dissolved and intracellular toxins
Drinking water | Raw water | Recreational water | Freshwater | Brackish Water | Seawater | Water storage tanks | Urban ponds
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us