Experimental studies regarding chemical reactions and processes involving chemical reactions. Our capabilities include catalytic and homogeneous reactions; gas phase, liquid phase and gas/liquid reactions; activity, selectivity and stability of catalysts; catalyst deactivation; sensitivity analysis; study and optimization of operating conditions (temperature, pressure, residence time, inhibitors effect), estimation of life-time of catalysts.
- Berty catalytic reactor (Tmax=550ºC, Pmax=200 bar).
- Automatized batch reactor (glass, V=4L).
- SS batch reactors (V=1 L y V=0.6 L, Pmax=30 bar).
- Pilot-scale batch reactors (SS-glass, Tmax=200ºC, Pmax=10 bar / SS, Tmax=250ºC, Pmax=10 bar).
- High pressure trickle bed reactor (Tmax=250ºC, Pmax=50 bar).
- SS catalytic tubular reactor (Tmax=250ºC, Pmax=50 bar).
Did you find what you were looking for?
If not, contact us